Houston

MG Car Club

It's all about the MG's - The British Sports Car America Loved First

App For Android Has Arrived

• December 03, 2018 6:32 PM
    Reply # 6944215 on 6912168

Agree, that part is great and a valuable resource.

I was hoping it would solve a problem I have where when working on my phone (Android Google Pixel XL), for some reason when I'm typing in the "body" box on a forum post, I often get an extra character showing up after the cursor.  If I move the cursor after it & backspace, it deletes the letter one before it & leaves that letter there... sometimes it even moves that letter to the middle of a word.  Only happens on this forum.  Not sure if it's a Wild Apricot problem, a Pixel XL problem or some combination.  I was just hoping the app would let me bypass it.

• December 03, 2018 6:12 AM
    Reply # 6942971 on 6912168
    Bob Chalker (Administrator)

HI Rob, you are correct.  The apps are provided by Wild Apricot the platform that we use for our website.  Currently they support events and the member directory.   I find them great for having the contact info of club members at my fingertips.

• December 02, 2018 9:47 PM
    Reply # 6942536 on 6912168

Downloaded the app.  Just FYI, it doesn't appear to support accessing the forum (at least the Android version doesn't show a link or menu option to get to it.

• November 17, 2018 4:14 PM
    Message # 6912168
    Bob Chalker (Administrator)

We have just learned that Wild Apricot has released an App for Android phones.  (note the App for Apple phones has been available for some time).  To download, click here from your phone or go to the Members Only page and select Phone Apps.

Last modified: November 17, 2018 4:15 PM | Bob Chalker (Administrator)