With several club members putting the final touches on their plans for the Spring GoF in Salado next weekend, we thought it would be a good time to share with you the tentative plans for the Fall GoF being hosted by our club in Katy, October 17 -20th. Mark your calendars today!
We are excited about the line up of events including:
- A Welcome reception at No Label Brewery
- A country drive in the areas surrounding the City of Katy
- Lunch at Mo's Irish Pub
- A tour of the Hemi Hideout
- Social hour at the MKT Distillery
- Car photos in front of the MKT caboose
- The car show being held in conjunction with Katy Market Day
- The banquet at a Old Katy favorite, Midway BBQ
Registration for the event will open soon, in the meantime don't hesitate to make your hotel reservations at the Holiday Inn, Katy Mills Mall. Room rate is $85.00 for a double or king bed. Reservations can be made by calling 281-712-2363. The room block is in the name of Texas MG Register.
For those of you who have volunteered to help with the event, stay tuned, we will be ramping up the planning in early summer.