…. and Houston MG Car Club members excelled at the Fall GOF. The following HMGCC members and their cars took home awards:
First, club members swept the MGA Roadster Class with
- Don & Dottie Lantz’s 1961 MGA taking 1st
- Jim Early’s 1962 MGA MK II taking 2nd
- Robert Schroeder’s 1957 MGA taking 3rd.
In the other classes
- Ron Redding’s 1958 Magnette – 1st Place Variant Class
- Mike Woodward’s 1980 MGB LE – 2nd Place MGB Rubber Bumper Class
- Roger Sykes’ 1974 MGB GT – 1st Place MGB GT Class
- Terry Myers’ 1971 MGB – 1st Place MGB Chrome Bumper Class
- Greg Fleischer’s 1971 MGB – 4th Place MGB Chrome Bumper Class
- Dale & Debbie Schiller’s 1972 MGB – 5th Place MGB Chrome Bumper Class
- Glen & Fran Carpenter’s 1954 MG TF – 1st Place MG TF Class
- Arnel Brown’s 1953 MG TD – 2nd Place MG TD Class
- Jim Chase’s 1948 MG TC – 1st Place MG TA/TB/TC Class.
Sitting proudly in the Octagon of Honor were
- Ron Redding’s 1952 MG TD
- Greg & Dottie Ulrich’s 1953 MG TD
- Alex Chaykoski’s 1954 MG TD.
Congratulations to all award winners!