To Place an ad:
Members post for free until the car is sold or the owner notifies us to take the ad down, which ever comes first.
Non-members may post an ad for up to 3 months for $30.00
If you would like to list your car for sale on this page, send an email to HoustonMGCarClub@gmail.com with a description of the items for sale, photo and contact information. If you are not a member of the club go to the Store to purchase the advertisement
If you are not a member, Why not join the club? It's only $40.00 and you receive all the benefits of membership - Beautiful cars, great friends, and good food. Go to the Join Us page.
The Houston MG Car Club does not take any responsibility for nor warranty, endorse, recommend or provide any guarantees of these listings.
You can outsmart the vast majority of would-be scammers by following these common-sense rules:
Gorgeous 1957 MG
Nicely refurbished 11 years ago
Odometer says 25,000 (125,000?)
Inspected this month
Located in Pearland
Asking price $40,000
Contact Gary Austin firstname.lastname@example.org 804-338-1234
1980 MGB with AIR CONDITIONING!
This last year MGB is part of an estate sale.
- Original and preserved
- Less than 44,500 actual miles
- Leland Motors specified air conditioning
- Last six digits of serial number is …512786
Selling for $14,999 (Insurance agreed value $26,500 per Classic Car Insurance of Texas)
Contact: Sylan @ 281-560-3288 or email@example.com
Fabulous MGB which I’ve had for 3 years. Put a ton of upgrades into the car, all done by a professional MG restoration expert (Ron Redding).
- New Weber carb
- Front suspension rebuild
- Headlights replaced and conversion kit installed
- New bulbs all round
- Luggage rack added
- New black stayfast top
- Wiper motor replaced
- New gel battery
- Special order panel kit installed
- Wiring harness and dash harness replaced with new
- Rrebuilt front and rear lever shocks
- All valves adjusted
- New tires mounted and balanced
- Fuel pump replaced
- and many more smaller items added and installed.
Location: Cypress, TX
Asking Price: $10,500
Contact: Steven Brooks @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 281.435.8500
1954 MG TF!
Moving and downsizing --beautiful and great driving 1954 MG TF Black exterior and Camel interior. First time offered for sale.
Moving must sell.
Great driver and good looking.
Contact: Johnny Villareal at 512-557-3299
You can also email Johnny at email@example.com
1980 MGB Limited for sale
New interior and new top, runs great. Some gauges not working, may need tune up and brake job since it hasn’t been used much. 51,118 original miles.
Contact: Mike Foreman, (979) 410-3621, firstname.lastname@example.org
1977 MG Midget
1977 MG Midget convertible for sale. 4-speed manual transmission with stainless brake lines with Castrol 5 brake uid. Weber 32/36 carburetor, dual point Mallory ignition.
This 1977 MG Midget is finished in white over black vinyl upholstery and is powered by a 1.5-liter inline-four with a four-speed manual transmission. Equipment includes a black soft top, extra wire wheels, rubber bumpers, a heater, and a stereo. Many other extras are included. Odometer reading 8811.
Contact details email@example.com of 713-494-0043
1959 MGA and a 50-year collection of parts
Prior Houston MG Car Club member James Jones, is helping his brother-in-law sell his 1959 MGA. This car requires restoration but most of the parts required are reportedly included with the sale - in fact, the seller indicates that there are enough parts to help fund the restoration by selling extra parts to others who need them to restore their MGA's. Included are the following:
- 1959 MGA (believed to be originally red; later painted silver); last licensed in 1983; this car has never been in an accident
- 1959 1500cc (original motor from the car) including intake, exhaust, & carburators; seller indicates it was running well when pulled.
- 1959 original transmission (previously rebuilt by the seller using some parts from the later 1960's parts car's transmission)
- All of the original 1959 wheels & body panels
- Additional 1960's 1600cc motor from a parts car purchased by the seller's father; this motor has been disassembled for a rebuild; seller indicates all parts are accounted for.s
- Extra body panels from the 1960's car
- a large cache of additional parts
200+ photos are available to interested parties.
Price: $8,000 OBO.
Interested parties should contact James Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (512) 914-2533.
This car has been stored in a garage since 2005 when last registered. It has 79K original miles and the engine was started 2 years ago. The car was purchased new by the current owners sister. It does have a clear title.
Charles Still 979-574-1312
1952 MG TD
British Racing Green with Wire Wheels
Green Leather Interior
Contact: Jim Geyser @ (281) 250-2088