To Place an ad:
Members post for free until the car is sold or the owner notifies us to take the ad down, which ever comes first.
Non-members may post an ad for up to 3 months for $30.00
If you would like to list your car for sale on this page, send an email to HoustonMGCarClub@gmail.com with a description of the items for sale, photo and contact information. If you are not a member of the club go to the Store to purchase the advertisement
If you are not a member, Why not join the club? It's only $40.00 and you receive all the benefits of membership - Beautiful cars, great friends, and good food. Go to the Join Us page.
The Houston MG Car Club does not take any responsibility for nor warranty, endorse, recommend or provide any guarantees of these listings.
You can outsmart the vast majority of would-be scammers by following these common-sense rules:
Several vehicles from Houston MG Car Club co-founder and club member Frank Glass, who recently passed away, stable of MG's are being offered for sale by his estate.
1954 MG TF
4cyl 1250cc/ 57.5 hp 2X1bbl SU
1937 MG VA Tickford
1947 MG TC
4 cyl 1250 cc/54.4 hp 2X1bbl
For sale 1973 MG Midget. Complete ground up restoration just completed. Most desirable year with round rear wheel arches, (split rear) chrome bumpers and wire knock off wheels (new) in iconic British Racing green with tan leather interior.
A full restoration was started by the previous owner, who spend about $15 000 on new parts but never finished reassembly. In fact he advertised this unfinished project on the Houston MG website last year. I purchased the car and spent a few months completing the rebuild and driving it around to make sure the car is perfect.
This car is virtually new but still has a lot of original parts. The following work has been done:
• Complete rebuild engine with upgraded rear seal kit.
• New clutch including master and slave
• New gearbox – 4 speed
• Rebuild rear axle including new spline hubs and new springs
• Complete new front suspension including new spline hubs
• All new brakes, including master and brake lines and hoses
• All new wire wheels and tires (5x)
• Refurbished carburetors
• New fuel tank, fuel pump and fuel line/filter
• New radiator and hoses
• New distributor, starter, alternator, Battery
• Entire new exhaust with WBO2 sensor installed for tuning
• Complete new electric wiring looms
• New interior carpet, door panels and real leather seats (tan). New seatbelts.
• Refurbished dashboard with new soft panel. Refurbished steering wheel, new ignition lock
• Refurbished center dash with Bluetooth radio and speakers
• New windscreen, wipers, mirror
• Original soft top in very good condition and fits nice and tight
• Body and all panels blasted and repainted (some panels have suffered chipped paint from storage)
• Several lighting and electrical fittings renewed
Fun to own and drive, cheap to insure and easy to store.
Clean title under my name. Please contact me is you have any questions.
832 266 7490
Katy (Cinco Range)
1977 MBG Roadster
Ground-up restoration in about 1995
New floors, rocker panels ( all pieces), front fenders.
New interior w/ leather seats.
Chrome wire wheels.
Rebuilt suspension w/ urethane bushings. Tube shock modification. New front hubs & bearings.
Engine rebuild with high compression racing pistons. Road cam. Electronic ignition. Weber carburetor.
Needs new top , but will furnish with color of buyer’s choice.
Front windshield glass replacement is also furnished.
Needs touch-up paint on driver’s side rear deck ( see picture). urethane paint is furnished.
$ 6,000 OBO
John Walton, email@example.com, 281-685-0684